It’s November 29, which means only a couple days until December. This gets me SUPER excited as I absolutley love Christmas as well as the run up to Christmas.
Advent means that you can:
- Get in the Christmassy mood (is that a word?)
- Start buying (and wrapping) presents
- Go Christmas shopping in Christmassy shops
- Go to a local Christmas market (if you have one)
- Do some Christmas baking!! (YES!!!)
- Blankets, dressing gowns, chocolate, PJ’s, beanie hats and hot chocolates
- Gingerbread and candy canes
- Christmassy scented hand creams, shower gels, body creams etc (I have been loving Zoella’s Christmas range)
- Opening advent calenders (I have a thorntons chocolate advent calender)
- Watching Christmas movies and listening to xmas music (FYI this isn’t every thing I love but just my favourites!)
This brings me on to my last point: the song “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas”, my favourite version of this is sung my Michael Buble. Whenever I hear this song this is what I think of…
Well then this leads me to the end of my blog, Thank you for reading and tell me in the comments what your favourite things about Christmas and advent/the run up to Christmas are!