Hello and welcome/welcome back to my Blog!
First of all I would like to say thank you to Gluckgeist for nominating me for the Liebster award, I really appreciate it. You should really go check out their blog, she does great baking posts and so much more!
First of I am going to go through the rules of the liebster award:
*Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you
*Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you
*Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who deserve the award
*Tell those bloggers you nominated them
*Create 11 original questions for your nominees to answer
My anwsers from https://gluecksgeist.wordpress.com questions
- The song I am currently obsessed with (can I put a Christmas song!) is probably “Like I’m gonna lose you” by Meghan Trainor, I love her voice, she is so talented and the song is so beautiful. What is your favourites song at the moment?
- The movie I am most excited to see is (as a huge Emma Watson fan) Beauty and the beast. I have been waiting for this movie since probably about mid 2015 (gosh that was a long time ago) and I love the story as well as Emma Watsons amazing acting.
- I found it really hard picking out a name for my blog (did any of you find it hard?) I really love watching zoella videos and then I used the other 2 letters that I really like.
- One country I would really like to go visit is Chile. I don’t really know why, I find it’s shape very interesting, how it is so thin and long.
- My first post on my blog was not too long ago, only a couple months and It was titled Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas, I talked about all the things I love about Christmas.
- Could I survive a week without my phone? Hmm… I think I probably could, With my landline and an ipad I think I’d my Ok but not if I didn’t have those.
- My favourite Childhood memory that makes me smile, this is a hard one, I would probably just say either Christmases or our family holidays to Colorado in November.
- Dwarfes or elves? I have to say elves, I just love Christmas so much and dwarfes can’t make presents and work for santa!
- My favourite thing about myself… I find this hard to anwser but I think I’m going to say my love and passion for particular things.
- The last thing that made me smile was taking some rather delicous peanut butter cookies out of the oven.
- Last question! My favourite actorat the moment is Emma Watson or Maggie Smith, both such amazing ladies.
for the Liebster award. You should all go check out their blogs!
Here are my questions…
-What is your favourite colour?
-What is your favourite movie?
-What is your favourite singer?
-What is your favourite Season?
– If you have one, what is your favourite Lush product?
-Favourite colour of nails?
-Favourite hot drink?
-What did you want to be when you grew up (when you were younger)?
-How long have you been blogging for?