Hey! So we are half way through advent to Christmas Day!
Today I am going to be talking about some of my favourite vlogmases.
So, if you don’t know Vlogmas is when a youtube vlogs everyday from the 1st of December to the 24th. They are really festive and a nice way to end a busy day if you are tired.
So my 3rd favourite Vlogmas is Niomi Smart’s.
Her Videos are very chilled but interesting with a festive vibe. She does some really good healthy vegan treats in them as well as some fitness. But she also does lots of fun festive activities to keep you interested.
My second favourite is Tanya burr.
Her vlogs are very long and festive. She has a good balance between chilled days at home and doing lots of festive activities.
My favourite are Zoellas.
Her vlogs make you feel REALLY festive and excited about Christmas. They are also a really good length and very interesting.
What are your favourite vlogmas?
So as many of you may know costa have had their Christmas drinks and food out for quite a while now, and a few days ago I went in and had some of their festive snacks.
I had the billionaires hot chocolate which was quite nice, maybe a bit too sweet for my liking, but if you like sweet then this is perfect.
I also had a raspberry brownie thing, which was very rich and delicious!
What are your favourite festive costa drinks?
Hello Welcome to Blogmas day 10!!
So yesterday I was in the Christmas section in Morrisons and I saw these Christmas tree fairy lights for only 3.25, so I thought I have to get these, and I did!! I really love them!!
Hello! Welcome to Blogmas day 9!
I am going to be talking about 20 facts about me, but Christmas edition!!
- Christmas is my favourite time of year.
- I had White Christmas’ when I was younger so I really want one this year!
- I get slightly exited for xmas in November but really excited in December
- I get my Christmas tree around the 15th of December each year!
- I love putting presents under the tree
- My Favourite Christmas song is All I want for Christmas is you
- My favourite Xmas movie is Elf
- I have 7 Christmas playlists on Spotify
- I love the Lush Christmas range
- My favourite Christmas colours are green, red and gold
- I always have an advent calendar and candle
- I decorate my tree with lots of ornaments I have gathered over the years.
- My Christmas tree always have to be above 6 feet tall
- I love Christmas carols
- I love mince pies
- J20 glitter berry remind me of Christmas
- Chocolate oranges also remind me of it
- I have special Xmas mugs I only get out in Decmber
- I always get excited for Zoellas and Tanya burr’s Xmas range
- I love spending the time with my family and friends
I hope you enjoyed this post. What are some interesting Christmas facts about you?
Today is going to be quite a quick post, but I will have longer ones next week!
I was driving past Arthur’s seat in Edinburgh and there was this beautiful sunset.
I hope this brightened your day!
Hello and Welcome to Blogmas day 7!
Today I am going to be talking about some things I am excited to do this December.
Buying and Decorating the tree
One thing I Love doing each year is buying and decorating the tree. I love spending quality time with my family and really getting into the Festive spirit. We always get a real Christmas tree, do you get fake ones or real ones?
Having a cosy movie night and pamper night
What I love to do before Christmas is get a Lush bath bomb run myself a bath, read a book, have some hot chocolate and watch a movie! It is such a nice thing to do to wind down.
Going Ice Skating
I have never gone Ice skating and I really want to!! It is such a fun thing to do and I’ve never done it! Have any of you gone ice skating!
have a nice day!!
Welcome to Blogmas day 6!
About a month ago I made a order on Superdrug and bought the Zoella Christmas rollerballs and the Tanya Burr nail polish set.
The roller balls were £8 and there were 3 of them, blissful missful, gelatau and snowella! They all smell gorgeous !!
The nail polish set is really nice and cost £7. The colours are amazing!
Have any of you got any of the Zoella or Tanya burrs Christmas range?